Why Service With Us?
At Twin Falls Volkswagen, we understand that a vehicle is one of the biggest investments that you can make. Staying on top of routine maintenance is important to help retain the vehicle’s value, but also to ensure top performance and safety. After all, those four wheels are responsible for transporting your most precious cargo, from cross-town trips to church on Sunday to weekday commutes to soccer practice. Our Volkswagen dealership has proudly been serving the Twin Falls community for over seven decades, and with experience like this under our belt, you can count on us to provide the outstanding treatment you deserve. When you choose to service your vehicle at our VW dealer in Twin Falls, ID, know that our expert service technicians can handle your routine maintenance as well as more substantial repair work with skill and efficiency. We work on all vehicles of all makes, not just Volkswagen models. Come by our dealership for your next oil change, tire rotation or if you are in need of engine or transmission work, no matter the make or model you are driving. We will have you back on the road and driving with confidence before you know it!
Our approach to the dealership experience is unlike any other. Our family-friendly environment and our commitment to putting our customers’ needs first is evident in every aspect of our business. As part of the Goode Motor Group, you can trust us to service your vehicle. While our expert Volkswagen technicians are highly skilled at all things Volkswagen, you can bring any make or model to our VW service center as we service any and all vehicles at our state-of-the-art service center.
Here are more reasons to choose our Volkswagen service center:
- When your vehicle is being worked on at our service center, we offer free shuttle service anywhere in the Magic Valley.
- Our waiting area has free Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV with cable, complimentary fresh popcorn, and coffee.
- We stock a variety of tires at our dealership, plus we offer free alignments for the first three months after you purchase tires from us.
- Our technicians are the best and the brightest in the Magic Valley. They are up-to-date with the latest training and skills.
- Top-of-the-line technology helps us to diagnose your vehicle. The best equipment in the business helps us to be better than other dealers in the area.
Visit Twin Falls Volkswagen for your next vehicle service. Schedule an appointment today!